15 Things You Need to Do to Start Spring Off Right
My hope is that you’ve been able to enjoy the first hints of spring. Here in Portland, Oregon, we have already experienced some days in the high 50’s and low 60’s!
The sun has been shining which has been refreshing and makes us ready for the day. We want to share with you some of our favorite things to do during this time of the year.
For us, it’s so special to be able to do things that are a part of each season to celebrate the different phases that we go through in life.
Check out our list of 15 things you should incorporate into your schedule over the next few months.
- Plant your garden
- Take a hike
- Visit the Tulip Farm
- Enjoy the weather outside while you get a treat at your favorite café or restaurant
- Visit a Farmer’s Market for new seasonal produce
- Put on a yard sale (perfect time for spring cleaning 😊)
- Visit a dog park with your dog
- Sit in a park and take notice of the changes in the world around you
- Have an outdoor tea party
- Go for a bike ride
- Take photos to capture the changes of the season
- Visit the zoo
- Take a drive to the beach
- Volunteer to help clean up a local park or neighborhood
- Start a DIY project
What are some of your favorite things to do in the spring? Let us know in the comments.
Be sure to share with your social network too! Just hit the share button.
Brandon and Cristal